2nd Nov, 2019 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
... + 24 More
GBG Delhi is back with another event!
- Please note this is an invite-only event for working professionals only.
Design Sprints for Startups
A design sprint is a design thinking method used to solve complex problems throughout co-creation, rapid prototyping, and qualitative testing with targeted users. According to IBM, design sprints can lead to a 75% reduction in design & delivery time.
Design Sprint is an extremely helpful method practised by all size of organisations. Here are some of the top benefits of doing a design sprint for startup/product.
- Solve the problem. The Design Sprint brings transparency, empathy and context to the team.
- Derisk. The Design Sprint allows you to validate your idea with real users in the short span, generally a week or two.
- Move fast. A Design Sprint encourages action.
- Be flexible. A Design Sprint allows you to try multiple approaches.
- Define a solution. A Design Sprint is focused to define a solid solution for the given problem statement.
We are pleased to have Miss Jagriti Pandey, Co-Founder, UX Gorilla & Design Jungle with us as the speaker for this event! Jagriti is a well-known speaker in the design community across Delhi-NCR and has given Design Talks internationally as well.
Agenda of the Event:
- 11:00 AM - Attendance
- 11:20 AM - Introductory Keynote by the organisers.
- 11:30 AM - Design Sprint for Startups by Jagriti Pandey
- 12:30 PM - Quick Break
- 12:45 PM - Session Continues
- 01:45 PM - Closing Keynote by the organisers.
- 02:00 PM - Refreshments & Networking
Who should attend this event?
- Startups & Entrepreneurs
Venue: Keshiha Services, Awfis, Level 2, Augusta Point, DLF Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurugram.
Landmark: Pointed building near Paras Downtown and Bank of Baroda.
Nearest metro station: Sec 53-54 is at a 03-minutes walk from the venue.
We look forward to seeing you!
Team GBG Delhi