Artificial intelligence (AI) has already been hailed as one of the most impactful technologies to come forth in a long time. Or destructive depending on which side you view AI and its applications from.
AI and machine learning (ML) will lead to the largest productivity increases we’ve seen in years, not just for people, but for machines. But this poses serious questions for you as business owners.
- How do you determine if your business needs to get on the AI bandwagon?
- What strategy do you lead with?
- How will you determine what questions are used to train your AI implementations? Where does that intelligence come in from?
- What oversight will you introduce to address potential ethical challenges, such as the introduction of bias into the equation?
- And will your consumers ever truly trust the technology?
Questions like these and more make AI the most complex business strategic tool out there.
Join us as we discuss and demystify what AI is and how you can be better prepared to take advantage of it.
This event would be most useful for:
- Anyone especially existing entrepreneurs/SME's who want to understand how to get started on having an AI road map for their organization
- Those who want to understand what AI and ML is and the benefits
- Students who want to get a head-start in this area whether as aspiring entrepreneurs or those wanting to get into this space professionally
Since we have limited seating only, kindly reach the venue on time as we would have to refuse entry once the seats are filled up.
Parking & Access Information -
The building does not allow non-office cars to be parked in the basement. However, there is ample car parking available on the road as well as in the basement of the Central Plaza Mall which is right next door.
Augusta Point is also a short walk (2-3 minutes) away from Metro Station Sector 53-54.
------AGENDA OF THE EVENT-------
11:00 – 11:30 AM - Attendance
11:30 – 11:40 AM - Opening Note & Introduction to GBG.
11:40 – 12:25 PM - Demystifying AI
12:25 – 1:00 PM - Importance of AI
1:00 – 1:30 PM - Leveraging AI Effectively
1:30 – 1:45 PM - Closing Remarks & Photo Op
1:45 PM Onwards - Networking over refreshments
is this even open for everyone? Couldn't find the registration link5 months
ops just checked the date. my bad5 months